Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Re: Reply Me Immediately

From:  Habiba Sekou Doumbia habiba.s@hotmail.com via ns397243.ovh.net
Reply to:   s.habiba@kimo.com

From: Habiba Sekou Doumbia
Abidjan
Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa

Dear One,
Without any doubt I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise but it is borne out of geniune need for urgent assistance. I am Miss Habiba Sekou Doumbia the daughter of former member of Cote D'Ivoire Cocoa Corporation Mr. Sekou Doumbia who was assassinated by the rebel forces loyal to Mr. Allassan Quattara during the peak of the civil war in our country core D'Ivoire.

Before my father died, he gave to our mother a deposit slip meant for a secret  deposit for the sum of USD15million he made with a bank in Accra Ghana. My mother xho later died of hypertension six months after the death of my father, on her sick bed in a hospital in Kumasi told me to collect the documents and present them to the bank Headquaters in Accra if she eventually dies and ensure that I source for a trusted and reliable foreigner to transfer the money to his or her bank account abroad after which I and my younger brother Babeto will join the person for the investment of the money in good business and for mu younger brother to continue his education. This was the intention of my father before he died.

We have just arrive the capital City Accra and I have presented the documents to the bank and they said they are waiting for the foreign banking details where the  money will be transferred to. This is also in line with the agreement my late father enetered into with the bank at the time of the deposit that the money will be transferred to the account of the beneficiary whose name he did not disclose to the bank. You are required to provide an account where this fund will be transferred to immediately.

You will also be in custody of the money pending when I and my brother will join you for the investment in good business and to further our education.You will be entitled to 10% of the total amount and also 40% share of the business will be your own.

Please do not expose this transaction as there are a lot og bad things happenning in the world now.
We trust and hope that you will not seize the money when it is transferred to your account before we join you in your country.
N/B: Please do contact me through my private yahoo email box (habibasekoudoumbia@yahoo.com) and call me +233241201328

God Will Bless You for assisting us.
Best Regards 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.