Friday, April 14, 2017

Dear friend (I AM VINCENT.H.JACOBY OF UNITED STATES ARMY)


from:Vincent Jacoby "nihonsenpaku."@road.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"gen_vincentjacoby@outlook.com" <gen_vincentjacoby@outlook.com>

I am General Vincent H Jacoby  of UNITED STATES Army,currently am carrying out my duty here in Syria. Few days ago me and my group carried out a massive attack against the Isis terrorist group and luckily we came across a very huge amount of money which the Isis terrorist group is using in purchasing of arms. I have settled few top officers who are involved in attacking the terrorist group and right now I have a very huge amount of money which now belongs to me.The reason why i emailed you is to know if you can help me in safe guiding mine after which i will reward to you exactly the amount of thirty percent (30%) of the total amount for your help in safe keeping of the money.
I will wait for your positive response as soon as possible,please you should ignore this mail if you are not willing in this deal.
Here is my personal email address: gen_vincentjacoby@outlook.com  and you can contact me as soon as possible so that I will give you guide lines on how to go about it.

Thank you.
General Vincent H Jacoby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.