Friday, April 14, 2017

GOOD NEWS

from:Diplomat Mr Jimmy Johnson "www."@crocus.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Diplomat Mr Jimmy Johnson <diplomatic.agent2002@gmail.com>

GOOD NEWS
My name is Mr Jimmy Johnson, your Diplomatic agent  I am form DHL Deliver Company, I want to inform you that your ATM MASTER CARD package  is here with me in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport usa, so I want you to email me with your full information where I will deliver you package to you, and go back to my country.

1 Your Full name_____
2 Your country_____
3 Your Address______
4. Your Phone Number____ +
5. Your age/sex______
6. Your occupation_____
7  your ID card photo_____

Diplomat  Mr Jimmy Johnson, and this my number (915) 320-0283),
txt me or call me
diplomatic.agent2002@gmail.com)
And this airport address with I am  (2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, USA)

And this is my Directorat name is DR. Mikel Kelly,DHL Directorat, numbe  +229 995 34666
email.(dhldeliver.company2002@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.