Thursday, April 20, 2017

Greeting from U.S Embassy,

Blue's comments are always in purple italics...

from:Robert F Godec bread-plant@quartz.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Robert F Godec <us.embkenya@gmail.com>

U.S. Department
United States Embassy Seal  (Typing "US Embassy Seal" is an acceptable substitute for the real thing and totally makes it 100% legit...right?)

Greeting from U.S Embassy,  Greeting...but only one.  NOT greetings...

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention:Beneficiary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this
morning because the director of the western union here in Kenya said
that they will divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just
because you failed to pay for their fee of your fund which is just
$98.00 only.

Man...if only I had paid that fee, I'd have millions.  Again.

But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know
the reason why you rejected such amount of money $15.5m which will
change your life just because of $98.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and
explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you
don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that the
corrupt Government officials of Kenya will not claim this money for
their selfish interest.

YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION IS NEEDED.  But...you emailed ME.  Surely you know who I am.  Why do you need this info???  Well, why not...might as well...It's not like they're trying to steal from me...

Your Full Name:_______}
Your Private Phone Number:_____}
Home Address:_______}
Sex/Occupation:______}  How are either of these things relevant to something that is supposedly already mine?
Age:_______}
Your Identification Id:____}  Sure pal...here's my license, and my social security card for good measure...because you know, I'm sure you are totally honest.

I will wait to hear from you now.

Mr. Robert F. Godec.
{United States Ambassador to {Kenya}
E-Mail: {us.embkenya@gmail.com}  Now seriously.  Would a US Ambassador use a gmail address for any type of official correspondence?  No.  No he would not.

If this post helped you or prevented a scammer from gaining another victim, let me know!  I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.