Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy new year,dear it is time to take correction.

from:BARR JOHN LEE salvatore.ferrara70@alice.it
reply-to:johnsoonlee761@yahoo.com

Welcme to Honorable Barrister Johnson Lee International Arbitration
English Written and spoken: fluently,
Zone lot 551 Parcel D in front of GIZ, cotonou Benin West Africa
Email:barrjohnsonlee@consultant.com

Happy new year,dear it is time to take correction.

Please i don’t want you to be angry or annoyed with me because truth always
comes at last while false always at first and i want you to be one of those
that see the truth at last so that truth shall set free.


Fist of all, my names are Honorable Barrister Johnson Lee, the foreign
practitioner and legal endorsement of foreigner’legal documentations,i overseas
to the legal documentations of all payment that goes out and in of  Africa
continent based here in Benin Republic west Africa.

I don’t know if you could remember my last warning on those that claim to be
handling your inheritance/ winnings because my two  warning last years to you
was as if i was deceiving you as i did not get any positive response which made
me to keep off from you to give you some chance so that you will follow them to
a clear point so that you learn some lessons so that you should understand
fully that all that gilters are not gold.

Now my question now is, have you receive your fund and if yes how much? i knows
that your answer must be no if you can say the truth as i mentioned above so
that you shall be free from such mistake because the only reason i make this
contact with you by this time of the year is to help you not to live your life
just the way you lived last years because it was out of understand and trust
that made you to abandon my advice.

Now business of the day, your only real and rightful inheritance/ wining sum of
$10.5million united state dollars has been here in my custody since last year
after it was brought to me for final immunity seal and i saw that they have
tried to forge my signatory so that they will claim your fund, then i stopped
them and that was the only reason i sent you my first and second notice last
year with out good response.

As an international lawyer with a lot of experience, i have decided that we
shall make different this year and that your fund should get to you only in two
ways which is either by ATM VISA CARD OR BY CERTIFY CAHIER BANK DRAFT and that
i will deliver to you by water through sea ship because all the authority’s
eyes is on air and land which made it difficult for some itime like this to be
delivered in other way round and i will be the one to do this delivery my self
if you can co-operate this time.


Procedures:

1, if you can listen and work with me this time,you must be ready to pay a sum
of $409usd which is for the final release order(F.R.O) and a compulsory
delivery charge of $120usd, all these charges is nothing but truth which may be
too little for you if you really know about shipment, you can understand that
they cannot charge you more than the above on such item of the above.

2, a total sum of $529usd should come out of you if you can work with me
because i have forced our government to sign an a seal which stipulated that no
individual or group of persons that should have access to your fund because i
knows that you must one day learn your lesson and come back to me just in a day
like today.


In order to make every thing more clear to you and myself, you must to open a
special email address for me and yourself because i don’t want a situation
where by people will have access to your email and put confusion again by
blocking me from communicating with you, then communicating with you as myself ,
then you say that i have turn to be the same with your past
scammers/experiences, so do me a favor by responding with a scoured email for
you and myself alone for scurity reason.


Here is where you can send me the $529usd today or tomorrow after you might
have read this email to your understanding and decide to work with me and see
the light of this year and please don,t respond if you are not yet tired of
been cheated because i don,t want any debates this time please i beg of you
because you can only take the cattle to the river but cannot force them to
drink.

Here is the information to send it to Benin Republic and remember that  CECILIA
is the first name,while ENEANYA is the last names, so take note to avoid
mistake and avoid more delay.
 .
Recipient's name:CECILIA  ENEANYA
Country: Benin Republic
City: Portonovo
State Cotonou
Text Question:happy
Answer: NEW MOON
Amount: $529usd
The sender's name...
MTCN # ...

Happy ending and my regards
Honorable Barrister Johnson Lee
mrjohnsonlee761@outlook.com
johnsoonlee761@yahoo.com
barrjohnsonlee@consultant.com
Direct phone number +229684979

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.