Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello Dear,

from:Felicity Andy. Japanjbkoy@themis.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:feliandygh@gmail.com

Hello Dear,
My name is  Felicity Andy I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. My father secretly deposited the sum of $8.6 million in one of the prime bank with my name as the next of kin.
However, If I receive a positive response and proper reply showing your interest in this business relation, I will send you all the relevant information that will facilitate this business investment.
I am an orphan girl please you will help me in an investment of the fund in your country. Hope to hear from you soon via email: feliandygh@gmail.com, Thanks.
Yours sincerely

Felicity Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.