Friday, April 14, 2017

May I kindly have your attention?


from:Diplomat James Mark "QQQQ."@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Diplomat James Mark <jamesmark20jm@yahoo.com>

May I kindly have your attention?

I AM DIPLOMAT Mr.James Mark, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in Atlantic City International Airport NJ; Address: 101 Atlantic City International Airport, Atlantic City, NJ 08234., with your two boxes of consignment worth $3.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed as DIPLOMATIC DHL COURIER COMPANY to be delivered to you. As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can
deliver your consignment box to you today.
NAME: .....
ADDRESS:..
MOBILE:...
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:.........
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:.........
(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :( jamesmark20jm@yahoo.com) Or call me (609)997-9051
Regard
DIPLOMAT Mr. James Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.