Thursday, April 20, 2017

************URGENT NOTICE*************

from:MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE GODWIN@water.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:godwinemefele9@gmail.com  So the executive governor uses gmail for official business...because you know, it's official...

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE.
E-mail: godwinemefele9@gmail.com
URGENT NOTICE,
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY
I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele from Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Austin–Bergstrom International Airport, Texas, on transit.  So maybe this wasn't nice of me, but I replied to this one that I'm flying in to that airport tomorrow, and I'll pick up my package then.  Let's see if I get a response to that one.  
I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email or call him now with this line (512)-400-7124 or email: donaldosso55@gmail.com then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.Donald Osso. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.  Oh, he doesn't have to come to me.  I'll simply meet him at the airport.  Because you know, I might as well, I'm going to fly there tomorrow anyway in my imaginary plane, so I might as well pick up my imaginary trunk full of cash...
Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.  Sure...I'll send you my ID...I have a number of tacky, obnoxious clearly fabricated IDs that I use for this.  I'll pick a good one...
Note that you must call Mr.Donald Osso as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is (512)-400-7124. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.
You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.
CONGRATULATIONS.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-mail: godwinemefele9@gmail.com

If this post helped you or prevented a scammer from gaining another victim, let me know!  I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.