Monday, September 11, 2017

Attention : Beneficiary ,


from:Agent james Alfred "www."@plum.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Agent james Alfred <james.afred@outlook.com>

Attention : Beneficiary ,

Greetings to you my names is Karim Barhoumi i work as Resident Representative for Benin I wish to inform you that mr james Alfred has been officially  sign by the federal Government of Benin Republic as a private agent  to finally  make the delivery of your consignment Box worth $10.5 Million dollars to your door steep and right now he is waiting for you to contact him with your details such as full names, delivery address , and your direct phone Number .

Please contact him on below information
Phone Number :: +1 (360)248-4115.
Email:::( james.afred@outlook.com)
Name:: Agent james Alfred

I will advise you not to make any delay on this but follow the instructions by contacting him at once.

Thanks
Karim Barhoumi

3 comments:

  1. Same phone number trying to scam me on Offer Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found my post so you can avoid them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hes trying to scam me right now. Too bad he already has my address. Ugh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.