Monday, September 18, 2017

Contact Mrs. Rita Williams Now.


from:Dr. Rodriguez Longoriatesoreria@jujuy.gov.ar
reply-to:wwwoffice.mailcenter@bk.ru

Attention please!
 
We have received the check from the bank last week and kept the check with Mrs. Rita Williams as we discussed, Please email her immediately inorder to send you the cheque. I am in Colombia now. I kept USD$7.5millions cashier check will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I sent you so many emails last week but all bounced back.
 
Mrs. Rita Williams
Email: wwwoffice.mailcenter@bk.ru
 
So contact Mrs. Rita Williams with her below email address for her to send the check to you:( wwwoffice.mailcenter@bk.ru ) or text her at (202) 855-7432 Thanks and do let me know when you have received it.
 
Best Regards
Dr. Rodriguez Longoria
Email: wwwoffice.mailcenter@bk.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.