Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello


from:Mr David Mcguinnes sklad@zip-m.ru
reply-to:mrdavidmcguinness151@gmail.com

Hello
This is David Mcguinness  from Northern  Ireland,  United Kingdom  of Great Britain. The  former  secretary of
States for business , energy and industrial  strategy  before I resigned.
It will please my interest to invest into your company , which I have visited during my world to so many countries
As secretary of States.  I had wanted to go into mining business  but eventually due to so e structural  and
Procedural  issues, I decided to spend  everything for proper feasibility study.
Specifically , I have some funds stocked in south Africa t , which I deposited in cash in a private  vault, of which
I can personally  raised raised $200m ( two hundred million united states dollars),out of the stocked fund for you
And fora  joint venture , with an interest rate of 5%  of the total investment fund per annul.
After signing necessary documents face to face in a meeting in south Africa  with my fiduciary broker.
If this arrangement is OK by you, then a lawyer will prepare  MOU to be signed by you and meeting will be
Arranged through my fiduciary  broker in south Africa, . ( Johannesburg )for on ward conclusion of this venture
And transferring  to  your offshore  chosen account.
However please note that because  of  my former credible position as Secretary of States for business,  energy  and industrial
Strategy, I would want the confidentiality of this transaction  to be maintained  at all time for security reasons.
I look forward  hearing back from you , kindly provide me with your correct Contacts  details for easy communication.
Most importantly,  mutual  Co operation and understanding  will be highly acknowledged.
I waits your urgent response with respect
Best regards
Mr David Mcguinnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.