Monday, November 13, 2017

Personal Assitant Needed Urgently


from:Mr Scot Richard firewall@caja.com.ec
reply-to:scottyricharduk@hotmail.co.uk

Good Day,

I want you to know that i have a business proposal for you,i want you to work as my Company representative in your country,receiving payments on behalf of Salem oil consultancy Company.

Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of
hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side.

As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually.

Permit me to use this week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I check my email morning and evening,i will like you to be doing that also,Do try to keep a date.


I have been checking my files and what i would want you to do for me this week is to run some errands out to some of the orphanage home,I do that every month .The funds will be in form of Cash and certified check payments,and it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you received the funds.The check must be cashed and then follow instructions from the Company.

I will get you more information on that,I will like you to get back to me with your Contact
Details such as:

Full Name:
Full Contact Physical Address:
City/State:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Age:

Email: scottyricharduk@hotmail.co.uk

Once i received your contact information i will get back to you with the task for this week,Understand you will also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps before i get to the state.
Hope i am clear with that.
Get back as soon as possible.

Mr. Scot  Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.