Monday, November 13, 2017

Please Reply Me..


from:Barrister Adam Herman www@gaea.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Barrister Adam Herman <bherman695@yahoo.com>

By Barrister Adam Herman,
 
 I expect that my letter to meet you in good health and your best mood today; My name is Barrister Adam Herman, UBS Investment Bank in London, Financial Officer and Attorney of UBS Wealth Management in the UK, I decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in execution of the deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit and urge you to keep top secret because of the nature of this transaction.
During the review of bank accounts in our bank, I discovered an unclaimed funds total sum of (? 18,000,000,00) (eighteen million British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers delay (Mr. Morgan Stanley) an American businessman who unfortunately lost his life and family in an auto accident.
 
 After going through his personal profile in my bed of the database, I found out that he died without heirs to these specific funds. Willingly I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / heir of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at (eighteen million pounds sterling) will be issued to you as the beneficiary bond bona-
fide, which will be shared in percentage ratio to 70% to me and 30% to you, respectively. All I ask is your sincere maximum cooperation; trust and utmost confidentiality to implement this project successfully. I worked carefully the
procedures for the execution of the operation as legitimate regime to protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in England when the fund is transferred to your bank account.
 
 I chose it because of the geographical location of your country and your address by an international business directory here in London chamber of commerce. The main reason that I had to go in this transaction is because there is no moral justification for UBS Bank to inherit this fund. All I needed from you is your most honest, sincerity, understanding and confidential cooperation.
 
Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please immediately send me the following information.
 
- Your full name:
- Your Contact Address:
- Your cell phone number:
- Your occupation:
- Your date of birth:
- Your gender:
 
 This above information will allow me enter your details in the bank database to appear in the banking system that you are the named next of kin / beneficiary heirs of the fund, and then guide your further communication with UBS Investment Bank for the immediate release and the transfer of the fund to your bank account, your quick response type will be much appreciated, for further details on this transaction agreement.
 
Appreciation and thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.
 
Best regards,
Barrister Adam Herman
UBS Wealth Management UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.