Monday, November 13, 2017

[SPAM] Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated.


from:MRS ELIZABETH ANNA JOHNSON elizabethjohnson035@gmail.com
reply-to:elizjohnson055@yahoo.com

My Beloved Friend In The Lord,
How are you today together with your Family?  Hope you and your family are in the hands of the Almighty God.

Please my beloved friend in the Lord, l wish to know if you did contact the Bank as l instructed you on my previous email. If yes, what was their response?

Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

I will be glad to hear from you and let me know as soon as the money is transferred to your bank account.

Reply me on my email address (elizjohnson055@yahoo.com)

God be with you and bless you.

Yours Sister In Pain

Mrs Elizabeth Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.