Monday, November 13, 2017

URGENT REPLY


from:Diplomat Carl Moore "WWW."@samba.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Diplomat Carl Moore <diplomatcarl.moore@hotmail.com>

Hello,  Yes i am here now in USA,  My name is Mr Carl More the Diplomat agent to deliver your ATM CARD package worth of $(12.5M) to your address, Sorry for my late responding it was because i lost my wallet and i lost every contact on my arrival here ,  I am currently in Cyril E. King Airport, United States Virgin Island with ATM CARD package worth of $(12.5M) and being that i lost every contact on my arrival here i couldn't get in touch with you or any one,  I am sorry once again for my late responding Meanwhile contact me back with your current home address where you want me to deliver the ATM CARD to because i lost your address and other contacts already,  my direct contact email address is : (diplomatcarl.moore@hotmail.com), Phone number:+13395260910,  Call or SMS Now'  i was able to write you email because your email address was written on your package.

your urgent reply is needed as i don't know any one here.

Regards.

Diplomat Carl Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.