Monday, December 4, 2017

Hello


from:THOMPSON ANDOH thompsonandoh4@yahoo.com
reply-to:mr.tandoh@hotmail.com

-- 
From Regional Manager

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Thompson Andoh am a banker and a regional manager of a bank
here in Ghana. I need your help to transfer a sum of US$12,500,000.00 into
your account as my foreign partner.

The fund is part of the profits made by our bank past 4 years in the branch
where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for last
year to my bank headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not notice the
excess profits. I deposited this said US$12,500,000.00 in an escrow account
without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.

I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with
the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this funds into your account in
your country for you and I to share. I offer you 45% of this funds as my
foreign partner and 55% will be for me. There is no risk involved because
it will be a bank to bank transfer. So, I want you to stand as the owner of
this fund so that you can present a foreign bank account where the funds
can be transferred to you as my foreign partner.

If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with you.
Please kindly reply to me at for more information on how to proceed.

Sincerely,

Mr. Thompson Andoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.