Thursday, December 21, 2017

kindly read the email urgent


from:DR.Martins Edward invest@cello.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:dr.edward181@gmail.com

Dear Friend,
 
 
I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country, So I will need you to help me in this regard. My preference is any good profit yielding businesss and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest the sum of Twenty five Million United States Dollars ($25,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.
 
For a brief on my personality; My name is DR.Martins Edward, a Moroccan based in Nigeria. I am a retired Business man formally into private Shipping Business. I am 52 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids. I dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable income. I have had so much problems with the British Authority just because am a foreiner I believe.
 
My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planing to move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and i will live in. ( Mini Estate ) Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need your phone numbers for easier communication with you if I am unable to access my emails.
 
You can always email me at ( dr.edward56@outlook.com) Waiting your swift response
 
Best Regards,
DR.Martins Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.