Thursday, December 21, 2017

Re: My Greetings...


from:admin@mailgvero.com
reply-to:lizawong@infohsbc.net

Thank you very much for your urgent response to to me

I am Ms. Liza Wong the Head of Accounting Audit Department of HSBC BANK (HSBC)in  Malaysia.
In my department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $85.5 Million USD In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010 which resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth for the  claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of Directors are planning to share this funds among them-self. Which i have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and street children also  the motherless home.. I want to build my orphanage home I dont know about you.
  I seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the deseased, so that the funds of this account valued at $85.5 Million usd can be paid to your local bank account in your country. Also this transaction is 100% free risk, because i have all the legal document with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share 50/50

Do Provide me the following few information about you, as we have few days to run it through.

1, Your Full names:.............................
2, Your age:..........................
3, Your private phone number:...............
4, Your current country and residential address:........
5, Your Occupation:.....................

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest,
i will furnish you with more information on this business transaction once i get your respond back asap.

Best Regard
Ms. Liza Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.