Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Beneficiary,


from:Mr.Robert David WWW.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:"Mr.Robert David" <robert.david34@hotmail.com>

Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that I diplomat Mr.Robert David has arrived at Airport....San Francisco International

Airport. with your cash consignment box please contact me on my direct email: robert.david34@hotmail.com
call: +1(873) 700-3105)or

for immediate delivery to your home address.
As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and

Reconfirm me with your full information now again to avoid wrong delivery address due to my past experience.

your full name ........
your address.......
your phone number......
your age....
Sex.....

to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.


Please Email back as soon as you got this massage , for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.
below is my
email:robert.david34@hotmail.com

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
Mr.Robert David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.