Wednesday, March 7, 2018

FROM GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER.


from:Ms. Joan Wilson info@mysantech.in
reply-to:Ron.W.John453@yandex.com

FROM THE:GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER
Address: 211 Caroline Apt.L 3, Cape Canaveral
Florida,32920 USA.



Hello friend,



I am Ms Joan Wilson, a US citizen, Am 56 years old. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in London many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $26,500 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel over to London with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Mr. Ron Williams John, who is a representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(was a secret service agent in UK) and member of the Compensation Award Committee, also a high person for the GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER, He is the HEAD DIRECTOR of the WORLDWIDE PAYMENT REVIVSION UNIT, Mr. Ron Williams John is currently in the State (WASHINGTON DC) and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.



Right now I have received my compensation funds of $5 Million United State Dollars Moreover, Mr. Ron Williams John, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealings with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.



I will advise you to contact Mr. Ron Williams John directly through the below information.


GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER.
Name: Mr. Ron Williams John (Consultant)
Coneact Phone Number: + 1 202)753-9808
Contact Email:(Ron.W.John453@yandex.com)


You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.


The only money I paid after I contacted GLOBAL FINANCIAL CENTER with Mr. Ron Williams John was just $150 for the administrative fee and paper work, take note of that.


Thank You and Be Blessed.

Ms. Joan Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.