Wednesday, March 7, 2018

From Mrs.Muna Hariri


from:Mrs Muna Hariri www.@fancy.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:Mrs Muna Hariri <munahariri998@gmail.com>

From Mrs.Muna Hariri

Dearest One I am Mrs.Muna Hariri I am 51years Old Woman from  (Paris) France, I married to Mr. Ali Hariri who worked with our  (Paris)
France Embassy here in Benin Republic for ten years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for Nine years without a child. And He died after a brief illness that lasted for only Six days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Three  Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($3.5 million dollars))
left in one Of the Bank here, And My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months do to my cancer problem. Having known my condition (cancer of  lever and stroke) dear,I need a Good honest and God's fearing person who can use This Funds for Charity works, orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible.

More details later

Thank and remain bless

I will be waiting to receive your email

Mrs .Muna Hariri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.