Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I m Diplomatic Agent MISS JOYMOHOMEND


from:JOYMOHOMEND WWW.@mist.ocn.ne.jp
reply-to:JOYMOHOMEND <joymohomend@yahoo.com>

I m Diplomatic Agent MISS JOYMOHOMEND
I have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of days now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in South San Francisco International Airport California, with your ATM VISA CARD. Which I have been instructed by D.H.L COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to your home address. The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the ATM VISA CARD ready delivery, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport custom yellow tag and International Clearance Permit certificate. Which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advice that we get the custom yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate which cost $45.use this information to send the $45

Receiver's Name== PETER EGUW
City Address== COTONOU,
Country == BENIN REPUBLIC.
Text Question== In God
Answer== We Trust.
Amount=$45 usd.
Sender names===
MTCN or REFERENCE NUUMBER=====

Regard CONTACNT ME WITH THIS NUMBER
DIPLOMATIC.MISS JOYMOHOMEND

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments require moderator approval before they are published.